Connect With Us
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Stay up-to-date with news about the Helene Foundation.FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Give your time and make a difference in someone’s life today.BECOME A VOLUNTEER
MAKE A DONATION
Help families in need by contributing funds to the Helene FoundationMAKE A DONATION
ATTEND AN EVENT
Help the Helene Foundation fundraise while having fun!ATTEND AN EVENT
No upcoming events scheduled...
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @HeleneFound
Follow us on TwitterTweets by @@HeleneFound
Qualifying for Assistance from the Helene Foundation
There are several factors that must be met in order to qualify for Financial Assistance from our program.
- The patient must be a mother undergoing ACTIVE cancer treatments and reside in North Carolina.
- There must be children under the age of 18 living in the home with the mother.
- Typically, referrals are made by the social worker assigned to the case.
- We must have the name of the treating physician and facility where the patient is receiving treatment as well as the patient’s diagnosis and treatment plan. We will verify this information when shared.
- Applicants must describe need. Decisions are made based on demonstrated need in application.
The Helene Foundation does not cover medical costs and cannot guarantee that financial assistance will be awarded to all applicants.